Julia Buencamino's Tumblr Note. A Very Touching Post

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Did you know Julia Buencamino? She was a teen actress in O M G being shown in ABS-CBN. She's Nonie Buencamino's daughter. Unfortunately, she recently committed suicide and nobody knew why.

Then this post came up. This was supposedly her suicide letter.

I know that a lot of people had their own share of difficulty during their teens, it doesn't matter how trivial the reasons were. I was bullied from grade school to high school because I loved to study plus I wasn't pretty like most of you. Many people made fun of my peklats and my dark complexion.

My son got petrified seeing an old high school photo of me.  Imagine how I must have looked. 

A lot of teen suicide cases were because of the same experience I've undergone but despite all these, I didn't feel depressed at all because I surrounded myself with people who loved me and cared for me, those who would make me feel happy despite my many flaws --- those who were generous enough to make me feel loved.

Julia Buencamino was right to specify it wasn't her parents' fault. She owed them that security. Although let's be honest, nothing can make them feel comfortable at all. Not that. Mr and Mrs Buencamino would always feel liable. They'd always blame themselves especially with the cryptic "I wish u would have noticed remark." 

I can't even imagine being on their shoes. 

I wish Julia was more patient. Time would have come that she would experience a world with less bigotry around. She seemed to have a lot of friends, I wish she knew how much she's loved.

Everyone who gets to read this post, let's not be madamot, because not a lot are perceptive. I mean, you would think that someone like Julia, a smart, funny, articulate and sheltered teen would have realised in her 15 years of existence how well she's loved by friends and family. Some people need more.

Julia needed more

Let's be more open to expressing our love to our kids, parents, siblings, family and friends --- for all we know, they are going through something so heavy that only our appreciation and love can alleviate.

Psalm 55:22
"Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken."

Live for the LORD. Live for JESUS.

Photo from: pinoytrending.altervista.org 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments