Challenge Accepted: Artist/Band

Monday, June 22, 2015

So there was this challenge (refer to photo from Wedding Banned) that me and my husband and our siblings and friends have answered. Obviously, I wrote what came into mind first (refer to this entry) but what if I were to write a "thought about version" of this? Would I write a hipster's version or probably do the same old uncool me?!

I am answering this without a copy of my old answers and I have used my married name as well to kick in some challenge.

G-wen Stefani
E-urthymics
N-irvana
E-vanescence
S-hakira
I-ce Cube
S-elena

G-eri Haliwell
R-obbie Williams
A-lice Cooper
C-olbie Caillat
E-ast 17

P-ink Floyd
A-licia Keys
R-age Against the Machine
E-l Debarge
D-uncan Sheik
E-agles
S-hania Twain

D-amian Marley
A-bba
W-eezer
A-dam Levine
L-ifehouse

I think some of my old entries still came in. No matter how I tried to think of anything cooler than the old entries, it just kept coming back to the old ones. I still refrained from using articles and surnames to satisfy the entry.

Seems like El Debarge and I have a long way to go, right?!


You Might Also Like

0 Comments