Quick Chow

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Being a non-Chinese noodle fan, it is quite a shock that I allowed myself take a risk on easing my hunger on a noodle place that neither serve Pinoy noodles nor my ever favorite Ramen. Well, part of me thought that since it sounded like a Filipino noodle brand (in a known Pinoy area), perhaps there's a Filipino touch in it that would make me like it.

I am just going to rate them from 5 to 1 star (5 being the best):
  • Taste: 3.5
  • Packaging: 5
  • Location: 3 (given that there's no space to park)
  • Ambience: 4.5
  • Staff: 4
  • Service: 4 (especially, how fast they were able to serve us and given how small they are, they've got SPAN!)
  • Price: 3.5 (a little expensive compared to expectations)

With all fairness to Quick Chow, I'd rate Yummy Wok and City Wok lower than what I gave them. I mean, 2 for taste (both of them). Service in Yummy Wok is 3 and in City Wok??? >> It's negative (man, we waited 3 and 1/2 hours for our order!). The staff in City Wok is 3 and in Yummy Wok? NO COMMENT.

At least, Quick Chow being so new still has a lot of rooms for improvement. I look forward to them expanding their choices and serving Ramen later on (#toughluck).

Store Location: Abu Bakr Al Razi Street , Al Sulaimanyah Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Photo source: https://www.facebook.com/QCnoodles

You Might Also Like

0 Comments