My 7-Day Bible Verse Challenge

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Create iPhone Apps in Minutes.
I chose Jeremiah 29:11 to be the Day 1 verse because this gives such hope for those who believe in God that He has plans for us. God's reassurance has been said a lot of times in the Bible but this is something I really cling to.

I participate in these Bible Challenges because the people we tag will get to spend few minutes of their day reading and understanding the verses of their choice and if they actually participate in carrying it on, a lot of people are bound to read God's words!


My Day 2 verse is Matthew 6:26. This is one of my favorite verses because this serves as a constant reminder that I should never worry about tomorrow for I am such an important creation that God cherishes so much.

My Day 3 of the 7-day Bible verse challenge as tagged by my good friend Jo Lopez.

Today, I choose to post Mark 12:30-31, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: "Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.”


I am on my 4th Day doing the 7-Day Bible verse challenge.

For today, I choose one of the most commonly posted verses be it on social media or on the walls of our homes.  Psalm 23:6 "Surely your goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever."




I am on my 5th day cheerfully doing the 7-day Bible verse challenge.

I am glad I got tagged into doing this and I feel blessed that most of the people I have asked to participate have done their sharings as well.


On my 6th day of the 7-day Bible verse challenge, I am posting Romans 8:18, this is the reassurance that was promised to the faithful about the joy to come (so we must be patient!)



My Day 7 of the 7-day Bible verse challenge:
"In His time, He makes all things beautiful--- in His time..."

To God be the glory!
Photo Source: The photos were searched via google images. Thank you owners for allowing others use your photos in spreading the Word of God.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments