When You're Feeling Fed Up

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

What to do if you're feeling fed up? 

There are times that we will not be able to contain ourselves from thinking that "enough is enough" and that you want to give up. Usually, this comes with anger and bitterness --- but what really makes you feel fed up? 

For me, I get tired of being yelled at. I am also fed up of rude interactions with people I value. That kills it for me. There are people who are so rude that they cannot contain it no matter who they deal with. No holds barred whoever it may be. 

I am more of sad and hurt when I encounter these kinds of people. But am I the kind of person who gives up? LUCKY YOU I AM NOT. 

I have a God who controls my life (not the anger I feel). I cast all these feelings to the Lord and pray for patience because you know, life is just more meaningful if your God is as awesome as mine (but I have a great feeling that we share the same God). Ephesians 4:26-27 says "In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold." 

I am not going to let myself sin because of how people treat me. But I also pray for them to see that they are the temptations the devil uses to cause others to sin.

I wonder how can they change.

Come to think of it, I myself have changed.

All things are possible with God.

Photo credits: www.nathanrouse.org 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments