I Remember the Boy. But I Don't Remember the Feeling Anymore

Monday, April 27, 2015


When all else failed and you want to move forward ---  forgive.

Dwelling on anger makes it more difficult to live life and be happy. Matthew 6:14-15 "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins."

One happy fact: 
After I've surrendered to the Lord all my feelings of anger and bitterness, I prayed to Him to make me forget. How great is my God for actually making me so. The person who's wronged me continuously shames me, but thankfully, I've forgiven wholeheartedly... Quoting the song, "I remember the boy, but I don't remember the feeling anymore."

Image Source: Beliefnet.Com

You Might Also Like

0 Comments