The Remaining

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

So I thought I was watching yet another college flick to kill time, I was not at all aware that I am watching a film about the rapture. I am a Christian who knows what my life will be after death. I know I am given the privilege to be part of God's family in heaven and that He has prepared me a mansion over the hilltop but hey, rapture still scares me to the max. I wouldn't want any of my loved ones experience the tragedy of tribulation and of course, the idea that a lot of us are going to be raptured, I feel so scared for those who won't be. Some may say Christians are arrogant for claiming such... and to some, we may not even make sense...

In John 14:6 it says... Jesus answered,
I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

When we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, He has given us a promise that we will be with Him in His Kingdom. God has given His only begotten son in order to free us from captivity --- from sin and whoever believes in Him will not perish but have an eternal life in heaven. If we have accepted Him as our Lord and Savior, we can claim confidence that we are now part of His family in heaven. For me, it's not arrogance  --- it's FAITH!

Of course, my husband said he got terrified and that he is scared of the rapture and I told him he should not be afraid because he has surrendered his life to Jesus. I advised him to have fellowship with the Lord in order for him not to feel lost. I sincerely hope that he will continue to build his relationship with the Lord so he would truly feel the Holy Spirit's work on him.

Whoever reads my blog and you feel that you haven't built a relationship with the Lord, feel free to read on this link >> click me.

I also want to share one of the classic songs I've learned in the 80's... It's called Pass It On,
It only takes a spark to get a fire going, and soon all those around, can warm up in glowing. That’s how it is with God’s love, once you've experienced it, you spread His love to everyone, You want to pass it on. What a wondrous time is spring, when all the trees are budding. The birds begin to sing, the flowers start their blooming. That’s how it is with God’s love, once you've experienced it, you want to sing “It’s fresh like spring,” you want to pass it on. I wish for you my friend, this happiness that I've found. You can depend on Him, it matters not where you’re bound. I’ll shout it from the mountain top – PRAISE GOD, I want the world to know; the Lord of love has come to me, I want to pass it on.
Movie rate:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments