I Was Raised and Did Not Just Grow Up

Saturday, December 13, 2014

I was raised and did not just grow up. I am teaching these to my son as well. They may seem trivial and look like they're being learned through life anyhow, but "no" people grow old and still don't know how valuable these are in molding people's character. These are the bases of one's character, they make a person, simple as it seemed but if you're missing any of these, uh oh...

See, "knocking" doesn't only mean you're shy to enter, it means you respect the people inside. 

Saying "thank you" means you appreciate things and you are grateful for it. 

Saying "excuse me" because you value people's time and the things they do hence interrupting them needs pardon and sharing goodwill to those in need because you know that's what people do, help one another.

 #reposting this because I am glad my parents raised me properly.


You Might Also Like

0 Comments