Matthew 6:33

Sunday, November 02, 2014

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.


The verse says all these things shall be added unto you if you seek the Kingdom of God first and foremost.

Having sought and found the Kingdom of God, my life has become so different. There seemed to be nothing that I want any more. All the material needs have been sustained! It’s not that I am ultimately rich to not ever want something, but God has given me a certain kind of comfort and contentment to not ever desire something that I do not have. He made me happy for the things that I have and continuously blesses me with things that I am not expecting at all. I feel forever grateful because there’s always something to be thankful for, no matter how big or small a deal they may be.

He has also sustained my needs for love, family and friendship. He has surrounded me with people who care, families that truly love me. He has removed the people who are toxic in my life. He has provided me a haven of friends who care for me for who I really am.

God has also been providing me with care for my health and safety. He has seen to it that however sick I get, I am provided with the facilities and treatment that will make it better for me. How can I ask for more?

Indeed, I shall lack nothing.

So yes,
do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments