Ohhhhctober

Thursday, October 16, 2014

I have told myself like a hundred (or more) times already that my blog will not be a mommy blog and I finally took the plunge by taking my mommy layout down. Tried to be a little more subtle yet posh.

This is a super busy month for me as a worker and as a homemaker. I don't know what happened but time has flown so fast because of the EID and for some reasons, it stopped flying at all right after it --- like being stuck in time.

I am quite thankful though because I am getting enough sleep the past days. I am afraid that blogging about it jinxes it but I am just happy because my son has been behaving well that I can sleep earlier than usual despite him being still wide awake. He eventually falls asleep naman like 15-30 minutes after hearing my snoring, hehehe!

So yeah, we have rearranged our room into a more techie theme which is fine by me. As long as it's clean and neat and quiet, "heaven's what I'd feel!"

For now, all I need is peace. I don't know why but I know I kind of need it now. I kind of feel uneasy.





You Might Also Like

0 Comments