Sing Songs

Saturday, August 29, 2015

I was tagged by my sister  for the "Favorite 2010-2014 Song Challenge." It is uber hard to decide because I listen to music all the time and 2010 is pretty much one of the best years in music (so I think).

Enjoy criticizing my list! 

0: Love on Top by Beyonce
1: Give Me Everything by Pitbull ft Neyo, Afrojack and Nayer
2: I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift
3: Clarity by Zedd ft Foxes
4: Just Give Me a Reason by P!nk and Nate Ruess
5: Empire State of Mind by Jay-z and Alicia Keys
6: Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
7: Mirrors by Justin Timberlake
8: Payphone by Maroon 5 ft Wiz Khalifa
9: Not a Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake
10: DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love by Usher ft Pitbull


Tikimaster.com "The Ultimate Sopurce For Home Decor"

The coupon  is 15OFF 1T & 25OFFF2T

gag gifts



Honorable Mentions:
1: Lemme See by Usher
2: Thinkin Bout You by Frank Ocean
3: Daylight by Maroon 5
4: Royals by Lorde
5: Suit and Tie by Justin Timberlake ft Jay-Z
6: Titanium by David Guetta ft Sia
7. We are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift
8. Rolling in the Deep by Adele
9: Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 ft Christina Aguilera
10. When I was Your Man by Bruno Mars



You Might Also Like

0 Comments