Asus MX 279

Friday, September 12, 2014

I am neither a gamer nor a tech addict but when my husband said we're getting a new monitor, I got curious what he thinks of buying. Then he mentioned liking ASUS MX 279. We did some reading about it and there are a lot of good reviews with regard to this particular model. We decided to get it.


We are so delighted unboxing it and we're nothing but ecstatic to see it's slick design.
Super sossy!
I said.

This monitor has:

  • Touch sensitive control
  • Very decent audio (heard it's Bang & Olufsen)
  • Super neat exterior
  • Simple connectivity

















I know the are some limitations to this particular model but there's only one thing I'd indicate, this monitor chooses the type of space you'd put it in. It should be encased in a safe place without any hazards i.e. walking toddlers, opening doors, and bending adults. It's quite unstable in a way that overly dramatic and intense gamers should not be in close contact to it because it moves a lot --- pound the table because of one cutthroat opponent, boom! It will shake like there's an earthquake or something.

That being said, it's just a matter of placing it the right way!

We are very happy about and seeing how my husband spends time with it every night? I'd say it's worth every Saudi Riyal :D

Image Source: Google Images

You Might Also Like

0 Comments