Distance

Tuesday, August 26, 2014


I spoke with someone today, someone who used to be one of the special people in my life. I realized how distant she's become, the conversation was really awkward and cold.

People drift away and the only people who are meant to last are the ones who really cared enough. I feel so saddened by this realization because if this is true, then no one really cared but Joanne and Gladys (#lol). I thank my friends Ina and Steff for not losing touch. They make you feel loved and important and cared about. These people make distance seemed immaterial.

We have to love and care about our friends. These are seeds we plant that needed cultivation and nurturing. Otherwise, they will wither and die.

This amazing photo is from from google images and is originally posted by michellis13

You Might Also Like

0 Comments