Reflections

Friday, July 11, 2014

I ask myself sometimes, what is my ultimate goal in life?

I used to have a fixed answer to that and I can say in a very smart way that my plans are these and those... Now, I kind of find myself living by the moment. I am happy  this way although I still believe I must have at least an achievable goal to establish. I am thinking what will be my son's future with this kind of lifestyle I am in? Ahhhhh so frustrating! When all you want is the best for your child, you will feel bothered looking at the future, seeing yourself old and grey! So with this in mind, I believe I should set a better goal. I should be able to include Brooklyn in it, not just living while on "come what may mode."

I am just blessed because at the end of each day, I know that God is guiding us by. We believe that Him being the center of our lives and that our faith being in Jesus, all things will work together for the good, claiming His promises...

Lord, we offer our lives to you...

Thank you for continuously blessing us all the way!



You Might Also Like

0 Comments