When One Gets OlderWednesday, June 18, 2014
I began to realize that I am already old when everyone started calling me "ate" and it is no longer undeniable that in fact, I am older than most of the people around me :))
As I get older, I "finally" figured out that:
- Things do not really get easier
- Some succeed, some do not. Whether you are the former or the latter would depend on what your points of view in life are
- Heartbreaks do not end when you get married
- The friends you vowed to stay friends forever with disappear after college. You are lucky if you still get to see a few come the big 3-0!
- When people owe you money, expect that you won't get paid!
Haha! Reality bites...
It is a shame growing old alright!