And It's Father's Day!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014




One of the things I am proud of is that I've been raised in a thoughtful family. We remember and celebrate everything that's why I miss being and living with them. I miss the kind of vibe where everyone greets and gifts each other with stuffs just to show and make us feel remembered.

It's Father's Day in the Philippines now and papa is there, can't celebrate it with him here... Papa is one of the most selfless people I know. He has sacrificed his youth just for his family. When he had one of his own, he too has become a good provider. We were raised properly and I can say that we were sheltered, even though we're not rich, we were able to experience having everything that we need. Our father supported us in every way possible and now that I myself am a mother, papa shows all the love and support he could extend for us a family... He supports my husband and loves Brooklyn with all his heart... As if he is their youngest son, the son they never had :)  I am glad that Brooklyn has a lolo like papa and I am proud to be his daughter. I hope he knows how much we love him :)


You Might Also Like

0 Comments