How to Delete Your Yahoo Account

Saturday, May 18, 2013

I was trying to delete one facebook account but I keep on reactivating that account for the sake of keeping it alive despite my desire to keep it dormant. I know right! I am the weirdest.

So I decided to finally delete my yahoo account used for login in order to prevent me from further retaining the unnecessary account. I have deleted a lot of yahoo accounts but I keep forgetting how to. Just in case some fellow weirdo find their yahoo account no longer useful, please feel free to click this link https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_user than wait 4 months of inactivity to have yahoo delete it by themselves.

Take note that all your files will be deleted as well. If you're particular about it, then have it all backed up, but if you are like me, hit enter and voila, one unnecessary email add has been deleted under your name.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments