Bake Fresh

Monday, April 22, 2013

I know that cupcakes and pastries have become quite a fad in Saudi Arabia for almost 3 years now. Several housewives have started learning the art of baking but I'd say, only few are natural in the craft... one of them is Nadia of Bake Fresh.

It was around a year and a half ago when I knew of Bake Fresh, I started contacting Nadia about cream puffs. Then I discovered how skilled she is in making elaborate cakes and pastries... Nadia is quite an artist! Well I won't be a hypocrite and say that I don't buy from others (commercial or homemade), yes, I do, and I do believe that each baker has their strengths that stand out from one another, one could be good in cakes, one could be good in pops, tarts, icings ---oh the diversity! But since I am talking about Bake Fresh, I'd say elaborate cake/fondant designing is Nadia's forte!

Below are some of the items I've ordered so far, some, I've ordered twice or thrice already because when it's Bake Fresh, you would just keep on coming back for more.

Kaye's Birthday

Kaye's Birthday

Brooklyn's First Month

Just Because

Just Because
Parent's Anniversary
Tito Bob's Birthday
Brooklyn's Birthday
Mommy's Birthday
Not only that these babies are pleasing to the eyes, THEY ARE ALSO DELISH!

I would highly recommend Bake Fresh for your cake needs (click this link for her facebook page). Not only that she sells cakes and pastries, she could also teach you how to make these gorgeous creations!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments