Newly Renovated Tokyo

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

This was our first time to dine in the newly renovated Tokyo Restaurant located in Orouba Street, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It's totally different from how it was before Ramadan (last time we visited prior the renovation). It looked modern as opposed to the old vintage imperial look. I somehow missed how it looked like. Back then, it looked soooooo Wensha-ish.









Their WC improved a lot (reminds us of MOGU in The Fort) I just wished they'd take out the mazy feeling like I was in a labyrinth (that movie creeped me out until adulthood --- I would not wanna feel it, not now, not ever). I got totally lost and there weren't any signs of WC, Male/Female --- not until you reach the blue curtain which is weird because both WCs have blue curtains. But the improvement defeats the mazy feeling.

We loved the overall experience!!


You Might Also Like

0 Comments