Planet Hollywood

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kaiser and I see to it that our gastronomical adventures stays as varied as possible but since my red meat diet, I have to settle with steaks all the time. It's a blessing being able to taste prawns or lobsters at times whenever I can convince my husband that I've got enough dose of antihistamines, ah the life of the sickly!

Today, both of us craved for the Planet Hollywood's infamous Seafood Soup --- 2die4. Of course, I was hungry so I had to eat heavily. I told myself that the next time I'd visit this place, I will try salmon but since I was famished, I had to eat Ribeye Pepper Steak again.


Kaiser was equally hungry hence ordering his usual Lamb Cutlets:


We just love how they've set the place. I guess this was our 4th or 5th visit? I lost track but definitely, there wasn't a time we were disappointed. The food attendants were great, truly a cozy place, and of course, the food have always been amazing.
Location: Al Taawon, Exit 6, North Ring Road, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Takes Reservations 
Walk-Ins Welcome 
Good For Groups 
Good For Kids 
Waiter Service
Take Out 

You Might Also Like

0 Comments