A Ketchup Filled Evening

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Not only did we like the food, but the service had been superb too! We will definitely be back in Ketchup, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia!

photo courtesy of the guy who looked like joewilson, my classmate back in freshman college who incidentally, is in riyadh working some place food related as well...

before losin' all the lipstick i've worn for the night out

kaiser's pasta in cajun sauce... awesome!

my fries-- since i refused to eat ribeye steak

my fried calamari and my buffalo chicken wings! <3 heart these appetizers!!!

my uber minty cocktail, sarap! (delicious!)

kaiser's cinderella cocktail -- with redbull!!

and the most awesome dessert ever!!!! fruity creme brulee!!! <3 it so much... the price was worth every bite... my new favorite dessert...

You Might Also Like

0 Comments